For Kaseen- Tortuga= stamp result

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galavanting Gifts

Reaction score
Hi Kaseen, as I mentioned to you via email I have found another great use for my custom stamp you made me. I haven't had a chance to take a final pic with the baskets displaying my clay tags but I thought you all might like these ones.

claytagsuncoloured.jpg

claytagscoloured.jpg

claycoloureddiskswithstamp.jpg

x3GiftBoxes.jpg

WOW! Those are great Donna! Thank you so much for the pictures!
What a nifty idea, you are so talented! :D

I've just settled down to some TV and some stamp making! I'll let you know when your stamps are on the way. :)

Thanks again Donna! 8)

Thankyou everyone, I was very happy with the way the stamped tags turned out, Kaseen did a great job with the stamp, she knew exactly what I was after.
I better go get some rest now cause it's 1:30 am and I had a bit too much excitement for one day, I went out early evening to feed my milking goats and bub, bring my two sheep in Arther and Martha and Martha wouldn't come when called (VERY unusual for her because she NEVER misses a meal time). When I found her she was standing over a wooly little baby lamb just born, Oh my Goat!!! I didn't even know she was pregnant (that obviously happened BEFORE she came to live with us lol) Anyways we named the little one Bethany Grace, "Betty" for short after my friend we brought her from. She's a little black woolie bundle with a tuft of white hair on top.

Back