Quantcast

Ebru Cold Process Soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

lizard1232

Reaction score
You people maing these gorgeous soaps are exactly why I DON'T do the challenges. Lol. These soaps are amazing! I love the reflection for the sail boat one...

Saponista

Reaction score
I absolutely love the first attempt, and when cut into bars it would make absolutely beautiful soap. I thought the boat was amazing too though, especially as a specific challenge entry. Thanks for sharing all your attempts, I love to see them.

not_ally

Reaction score
You people maing these gorgeous soaps are exactly why I DON'T do the challenges. Lol. These soaps are amazing! I love the reflection for the sail boat one...
Lizard, I will never be good enough to, um, clean Fata's soap molds, but the challenges - at least the one going on here at the moment - are still fun to do. And you need have no worries about being at the back of the pack while I am in it, check out the pic of my second attempt on the challenge thread, you will find it very reassuring.

Last edited:

osso

Reaction score
Wow, gorgeous! I actually love the second one before the swirl and the sailboat is amazing. So creative and well executed.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fata, you're amazing! I love them all - the colors and designs pop out and catch the eye. But the boat..... HOLY COW! That's a beautiful watercolor in soap form. I can only dream of having such talent....:smile:

dixiedragon

Reaction score
On the first post - I actually liked the 2nd batch (pics 3 and 4, in the clear mold) as it was in pic 3 rather than pic 4. I love the look of the flower petals!

The ocean one is really fabulous!

Latest posts