Ebru Cold Process Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soap Techniques

Reaction score
These were my first several attempts for the Ebru Soap Challenge. The molds are very small, just for 2 bars of soap:

Soap_Techniques_ebru_Kaleidoscope.jpg

Soap_Techniques_ebru_Kaleidoscope_1.jpg

Soap_Techniques_ebru_Kaleidoscope_2.jpg

Soap_Techniques_ebru_Kaleidoscope_3.jpg

You people maing these gorgeous soaps are exactly why I DON'T do the challenges. Lol. These soaps are amazing! I love the reflection for the sail boat one...

I absolutely love the first attempt, and when cut into bars it would make absolutely beautiful soap. I thought the boat was amazing too though, especially as a specific challenge entry. Thanks for sharing all your attempts, I love to see them.

You people maing these gorgeous soaps are exactly why I DON'T do the challenges. Lol. These soaps are amazing! I love the reflection for the sail boat one...

Lizard, I will never be good enough to, um, clean Fata's soap molds, but the challenges - at least the one going on here at the moment - are still fun to do. And you need have no worries about being at the back of the pack while I am in it, check out the pic of my second attempt on the challenge thread, you will find it very reassuring.

Last edited:
Wow, gorgeous! I actually love the second one before the swirl and the sailboat is amazing. So creative and well executed.

Fata, you're amazing! I love them all - the colors and designs pop out and catch the eye. But the boat..... HOLY COW! That's a beautiful watercolor in soap form. I can only dream of having such talent....:smile:

Back