Different Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I especially like the part about dropping it on the sidewalk :mrgreen: I have a nice circular mold and liner from Brambleberry, but I like your method so much I just might have to make a trip to Lowes and try it :)

If you like tubular molds, the pvc is so cheap and durable, it has become my only mold for bar soaps. I have four of the 2' lengths; it's really helpful for times when I'm producing a lot of soap.

While you're at lowes, get a very cheap toilet brush. They're a cheap and easy way to wash your mold off between uses.

Has anybody used the column mold from BB? this one: http://www.brambleberry.com/Heavy-Duty-Column-Mold-P5401.aspx

I bought it and it works like a dream. I have also used Pringles cans without lining them. I bought the BB column mold to see if I would like it and if it would be easier since i was running out of PC. Since I am planning on selling soon I needed something that was more consistant with final product. I also bought there flat silcone round mold 12. I have yet to try that one but it looks like it will work for what I have planned for it with luffha inserts.

Latest posts

Back