Christmas in January

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el_santo

Reaction score
Sometimes I have these crazy ideas that pop into my head. Usually I do my best to ignore them and do something constructive, but this time I had this idea about a 3 color design using white and a greenish color and a reddish color. I was really wanting to invoke something that said "winter into spring!" instead I invoked Christmas.

So I'm going with it. I think they turned out fairly nice even if it was completely unintended. :shock:

lls-20150117-a.jpg

lls-20150119-b.jpg

lls-20150119-c.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Actually there is Christmas in January; I know that in certain areas in Asia the Armenian Christians celebrate Christmas in January not in December. BTW your soap is so beautiful; it’s great to have it ready for the next Christmas.:smile:[/FONT]

Those turned out beautiful. What did you scent them with?

They're scented with 3:2:1 ratio of WSP's "margarita lime" and BB's "sweet meyer lemon" and BB's "black amber & lavender". I came up with that combo in another happy accident and its really a nice blend.

Thanks for the positive replies from everyone, I appreciate them. :)

Your normal... compared to the guy I saw today riding a harley in a santa suit. Seriously, full white beard, santa hat and red santa outfit. Christmas inspired soap in late January isn't totally crazy. Not to mention it came out really beautiful. :)

Latest posts

Back