Christmas - 2012

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't hit me over the head. :lol:

Its 50 weeks and 5 days 'til Christmas.

hahahahahahaha

On the day after Christmas my sister said to me...Today is my favourite day!. I asked her why? she said Cos its the longest time from this Christmas to the next one!

Huge .... 'Unlike' ... 'Dislike' ... 'Not Like'

I printed an A4 full year calender and have marked important dates on it ... then marked 6 weeks prior and 12 weeks prior. Hopefully this will mean I won't sell out of soap before chrissie like I did 2011.

Have also marked it with '6 weeks before easter swap' ... so I can keep an eye on end dates.

Of course this doesn't mean I won't run late, but hopefully it will help me plan a load better!

41 weeks 'til Christmas :) .Plenty of time to get the soap done.

Only 4 weeks and 4 days 'til Easter. Eeeecckkkkkk.

Only 10 weeks 'til Mothers Day. Lots of time to soap.

I refuse to pay for meds to deal with my massive anxiety caused by Relle ... I absolutely and totally refuse! I wonder if this site has personal liability insurance ... LOL!

Dragonkaz said:
I refuse to pay for meds to deal with my massive anxiety caused by Relle ... I absolutely and totally refuse! I wonder if this site has personal liability insurance ... LOL!

Might have some left over vallium I can send you :lol: .

Relle9 said:
Don't hit me over the head. :lol:

As I opened this post the thought going through my mind was *whack*!!

Laughed MAO that the first thing you said was don't hit me.

I'm not ready for christmas!!!

I'm dealing with the easter soap swap first ... then a girlfriends birthday ... then ...

... trying to make enough soap in advance of 'special' events ... and having loads of fun making soap ... and enjoying my markets!

Back