Back In The Saddle Again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All!

I am not really a newbie, but I have been away for a year or more. I disappeared about the time our beloved Owl went missing. (Don't suppose he/she has reappeared, has he/she?) When my bar inventory reached 200, I thought it was time to take a break. Been living off the fat of the land since then.

Well lately there has been a spike in the demand for my soap and one customer reminded me that Christmas orders are just around the corner. Between 4 weeks of shopping and 6 weeks of drying, HECK! it's time to start cranking out the Christmas selections!

So, I hope to be chirping in occasionally. It will be nice to see you all again.

Happy to see you back, John! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures! I hope you haven't forgotten all you learned making those 200 bars not so very long ago.

There was one report that our dear Resolvable Owl showed up on Reddit. Not sure about that, or how to spell it. I'm not into social media at all.

(Feeling sad all over again.) 🥲

200w.gif

Latest posts

Back