Check out my sexy ASH!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MzMolly65

Reaction score
These are some whooopsies that are going to end up shredded into a rebatch or sugar scrubs but the ash looks so cool I had to share.

Before anyone says why are you rebatching .. I'll explain ..

I accidentally tipped over a full container of mixed soap batter .. can you say OMG a million times?? When I was all done cleaning up that mess, I had colour mixed but no batter to mix it in so I poured it on the tops of some already poured soaps that were thick pudding. I knew I would have to shred them because the colour was so concentrated, but I was ok with that because I didn't like the way the bars had turned out (dark grey with very little pale blue swirling)

photo 2.JPG

Ouch! spilling an entire batch of raw soap-that's a MAJOR bummer for so many reasons. Good luck on the rebatch!!

Ouch! spilling an entire batch of raw soap-that's a MAJOR bummer for so many reasons. Good luck on the rebatch!!

Yeah .. but my good part was at least it was soap batter and not lye water. I just threw towels on it and tossed them outside until the next day. No biggie to clean up, just a waste of batter :sad:

Latest posts

Back