Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've shown a few by Aromatica Labo, hope this isn't a repeat.

85e7b1008e4923ff20f40d674b6a2150.jpg

Oh no! Why is this it's own thread? The first two pics are also in the original thread (which is where I intended to post). I'm confused how this happened. Did a mod copy them over? Is there a problem continuing with the old thread?

Oh no! Why is this it's own thread? The first two pics are also in the original thread (which is where I intended to post). I'm confused how this happened. Did a mod copy them over? Is there a problem continuing with the old thread?

No, I think it's one of those strange disconnects that has happened since the software change-over. But at least it isn't happening as often as at first. A mod needs to be notified in order to put the thread back together again.

ETA: I posted about it in the designated thread for reporting problems since the forum updated software change0ver.

Last edited:
That does look so pretty but I know there is some dope that will wash with it and get scratched and then blame the maker. That is why I stopped putting things into soap.

He sure is a cutie! Speaking of bookworms...

Q: A bookworm eats from the first page of encyclopedia number 1 to the last page of encyclopaedia number 5. The bookworm eats in a straight line. Each encyclopedia consists of 400 pages. Each leaf is 0.01 inches thick and each cover is 0.25 inches thick. What distance does the bookworm eat through?

A: https://www.braingle.com/brainteasers/teaser.php?op=2&id=8363&comm=0

(Sorry for the hijack... I couldn't resist! :D)

Latest posts

Back