Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those aspen! They're cool!

Hippy Sister with all you need
images

1450727671808.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight I watched the Congo episode of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown (S1 E7). As he enjoyed a street meal with his native host and discussed how expensive and out-of-reach meat is to the local people, Anthony asked, "What are the very first things you buy, if you are very, very, very poor?" And the man replied, "Very poor? Soap. Because at least you have to be clean."

These pics are in honor of those from the Democratic Republic of Congo, with hopes for more prosperity in times to come.

upload_2018-9-12_23-37-18.png

Edited-Soap-making-cooperative.jpg

Photo (and humanitarian) credits go to Oxfam International (top) and Feed the Minds (bottom).

wow! this almost makes me want to start creating CP soap :) I'm still into MP which I love for many reasons. But one big reason is I can knock out a special order quickly! I'll post one of my favs in a bit (image not on my mac).

I. hate. mp. You can keep it. I won't tell you how many hours it took me to make 10 bars of these: https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/melt-and-pour-soap/snowy-forest-melt-pour/

Hours. And hours. And hours. But they turned out great!!

Back