Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has a tutorial on how to do these. She puts her pattern on an transparency and then pours a thin layer colored of melt and pour then cuts away the parts of the pattern that is not the color she has poured. she then goes on to the next color. She has a picture of a chevron pattern in purple and white that she has done like this. She uses a sponge to remove the excess white from the back of the rectangle that she is making. She then forms the mold out of this shell and fills with cp

That kind of ingenuity blows me away! I could never come up with something like that in a million years.

I'm pretty certain the gray and blue one is HP. NIce color choice and I like the simple effective design. I either haven't been looking or haven't come across a lot of HP in my searches.

I love the chunky feel of the other soap. The bars may not even be chunky, but the look of the bar is substantial and dense.

Screen shot 2015-01-18 at 10.29.35 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2015-03-12 at 11.21.05 PM.png

Landscape soap in felt. Very nice!

And I know not everybody is into a lot of color and swirling but there is something abou this one that really gets me. I think it's the way the swirl seems to fan out. I love it.

Screen shot 2015-02-12 at 10.44.29 AM.png

Screen shot 2015-03-25 at 5.37.02 PM.png

Last edited:
The crackle in the pink part of that soap on the left bottom, for some reason, makes it look absolutely delicious!

I wonder if Omar is an architect during the day.

Last edited:
That would make sense, it looks like the start of a discoloring. But the speckled, I don't know how they did that. Maybe embeds but then would the whole thing eventually be the same color?

This is a soap from the Great Cakes Challenge- ITP swirls some months ago, if I recall correctly. The person used all natural colorants. I LOVE this soap. I don't think it placed but it was my favorite. I wasn't entered so I couldn't vote for it.

Screen shot 2015-01-10 at 1.07.38 AM.png

Latest posts

Back