Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that's not how I took it, I just meant I didn't see it and wanted to because I hadn't seen this technique either. The lady who made the soap I posted has quite a few similar to that one. I'd love to see a video of the process.

Ugh I just edited this 3 times because of so many typos!

Oh yes! Now I remember seeing that!

Last edited:
They are done the same way, don't you think?

This is very well done gradient and I like that it shifts to different colors so well.

Screen shot 2015-03-30 at 11.21.34 PM.png

TViv, man, you need to get with the times! We talked about this one already and someone said they had seen someone manage these perfect whorls in their soap. Not sure how to get that consistently or if this was a one off from a pour, although it does look like a slab at first glance. I was trying to look at the other bars to see if it might be from a log but I can't tell for sure. Some small parts of the swirl don't look like it's from a slab...just can't tell.

TViv, man, you need to get with the times! We talked about this one already and someone said they had seen someone manage these perfect whorls in their soap. Not sure how to get that consistently or if this was a one off from a pour, although it does look like a slab at first glance. I was trying to look at the other bars to see if it might be from a log but I can't tell for sure. Some small parts of the swirl don't look like it's from a slab...just can't tell.

There are just too many soaps in this thread lol! Sorry I guess I can't keep up!... I'll keep them to myself from now on :)

Just tweaking you. Share away! I just try to put on as many different soaps as possible because each one is slightly different in technique or color or whatever.

She has a tutorial on how to do these. She puts her pattern on an transparency and then pours a thin layer colored of melt and pour then cuts away the parts of the pattern that is not the color she has poured. she then goes on to the next color. She has a picture of a chevron pattern in purple and white that she has done like this. She uses a sponge to remove the excess white from the back of the rectangle that she is making. She then forms the mold out of this shell and fills with cp

Back