Bramleberries.... Mayan Gold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
I have had one oil that makes me feel quite sick and that's Brambleberries Marrakesh.I bought some Mayan Gold and its smells like a lighter version of Marrakesh and the only way l can stand it is to add heaps of Lime oil otherwise l get that nausea feeling.I have been trying to work out which oils both share that make me feel this way so l don't make the mistake of buying another with a similar smell.I am a complete amateur when it comes oils and l can't see what oil could be causing me the trouble,can anybody help me with my problem? :?

Unfortunately I don't really have any suggestions. I have scent sensitivities to a number of things and it is just trial and error when it comes to what will cause a reaction.

So far none of my fragrance oils have caused me issues but I have been avoiding all perfume dupes since I know I react badly to them.

My worst sensitivities are to citruses, parfume dupes and all things hemp. Sorry to here you have having some of the same issues.

stick with fruity or lt. floral, maybe your nose doesnt like pachouli?

I usually head for the old hippy smells ,l love Dragons blood and Nag Champa both which have Patchouli in so if its not that .it might be just the combination of some of the oils .The smell reminds me of BBQ meat so there again its probably just my nose :lol: :lol:

To me Dragons Blood hasn't got that awful burnt smell l get with the other two,Maybe its just my nose getting old like the rest of me . :lol:

Latest posts

Back