Before soap...there were Dollhouse Miniatures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleF

Reaction score
Well, actually, there are still dollhouse miniatures. I just don't have a lot of time to work and craft the miniatures and soap can be quick. :)

All the miniatures I make are scaled to 1 inch = 1 foot or 1/12 scale. I like to work with polymer clays, wood, and fabric. I also used to make dolls and sell them on ebay. I have a small kiln that hopefully I'll be able to use again once we get moved into the new house and i would like to make a line of porcelain items for dollhouses.

Here are a few projects that I did in the last year or so. All of these projects I also did videos for YouTube to show how I did them. I enjoy teaching and educating people about miniatures.

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

Thanks for looking! If anyone else makes dollhouse miniatures, I would love to chat sometime.

Dale

Those are fantastic! I LOVE miniatures, I'm gonna have to check out your videos now too!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Perhaps I'll share more one day when i can find more pictures. I have a blog with a lot more stuff but I haven't blogged in a long time. If it is cool to do so, I'll share it here and people can see more.

I'm very interested in your blog, please share a link :)

Me too! Also Renata, your miniatures are darling! I know I looked at them before but not sure that I commented. Love seeing everyone's talents.

AKjulz, thanks :)

DaleF thanks for link! I'm your 151st follower :)

Back