base lotion supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you mean a difference in the 2 premiums? If so, I didn't feel one at all! The hemp seems to be more "powdery" feeling after drydown than the premium is. But, I'm strange, I HATE the feeling of dry hands and feet, so for myself I don't use the hemp very much. I actually prefer the basic because there's a big of the "greasy" feel afterwards. LOL Doesn't bode well at work when I have to type after applying it so I have to wipe my hands on my pants. haha

Thanks carebear! I had added the fragrance at the very end too... I did tone my fo from 3% down to 1%. LOL Just because I like to smell my lotion very strongly, doesn't mean everyone else does. This will definately be an FO saver for me too. HAHA

ya know, I didn't really use the after bath lotion. I think that is just a thinned down version? I'm not really sure! I like the spray on lotion.. but my dumb butt messed up with my FO measuring and put like 6% cucumber melon FO in it.. holy cow! not even usable now LOL

Anybody try the firming milk lotion. I definitely need some firming....if it works.

I have been using the firming lotion. Honestly, I've never gotten results from those. I've used a few bottles of the philosophy amazing grace firming lotion and never noticed a difference. The firming lotion is a nice one, but as far as it really doing much of any firming? I haven't noticed it.. But maybe that's something you have to use regularly to notice? But like I said, using my other stuff from philosophy i never noticed anything. Not sure it's worth the extra $$ for the firming property. Maybe someone else has had any different reaction?

Who am I kidding. I have enough extra skin hanging around to cover a small person. That would take one hell of a lotion. Thanks for the feedback.

LOL I know what you mean, I'm pretty thin, and had twins... doesn't quite go back where it came from after that. lol

im not that impressed with aquatechs lotion, i like the 6 bottles for 15 bucks though, i think i will stay with wsp' silk and satin, one gallon for 22, it IS thick, but i really like how it feels. someone on here had some gm lotion from wsp for sale, do you still have it? cant find the post.

Back