Around the World Fragrance Suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Europe is very difficult. Every country and area are so extremely different. There is one thing that unite us at the moment, and that is war. All countries here are more or less involved in the war in Ukraine. So I guess I have to suggest a gunsmoke scent for Europe 🙃
Otherwise, maybe a fresh forest/green/grass scent could represent Europe?

I'm getting ready to do a collection of soaps/lotions that are based on the 7 major continents. There are so many people here from all over I was hoping to get some help. Here is what I have so far. I'm stumped on a few and I'm open to suggestions for the ones I have as well. As well as any suggestions for exfoliants or other cool additives.

View attachment 70302

I haven't read the other comments yet, but something with Maple or mountain scent might help to cover the US and Canada connection. As for an additive, I haven't tried this yet, but I was going to look into using a clay and purchasing it through a website called Alaska Glacial Essentials, they have glacial clay that you can use in soaps, and they state: "We pledge 2% of our profits to organizations that love, work and fight for wilderness preservation, habitat restoration, cultural preservation and environmental education in Alaska, particularly the Copper River Watershed".
Good luck with your project, it sounds great!

This little beauty arrived today. And when I say little I mean little lol

PXL_20230120_002206153.jpg

Latest posts

Back