• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

anyone interested in essential oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartsong

Reaction score
thank you all for your orders. i appreciate your business and your trust.

for the time being i must suspend further sales. my job no longer allows me to be home on a regular basis so i can prepare and ship orders in a timely manner.

hopefully things will get better soon for all of us.

monet

e/o's

these are most of my essentials oils. they have been conservatively stored at optimum temperatures and in amber glass bottles. the prices listed are 1/2 of www.libertynatural.com has listed. i can sell in 1, 2 and 4 oz amounts. these will be amber or cobalt glass bottles, filled up to where the neck and shoulders join. each bottle will be taped shut and placed in a water-tight ziplock bag, then depending on amount ordered, blister packed or styrofoam peanut packed.

i am on the road for 1-2 weeks at a time, and check-in at least once a week. i've spent most of my 53 years being honest, fair and dependable. i just ask for that in return.

personal check or money order is fine.

rose geranium-steam distilled-egypt-approx 15 oz $6.30/oz

ylang ylang III-steam distilled-madagascar-4 oz $4.15/oz

lemon balm/melissa officianalis-rectified-france-3 0z $4.65/oz

the geranium is a strong rose with a sweet-herbal almost lemony background.

the ylang ylang is extremely strong and sweetly hypnotic-i much prefer it to jasmine.

the lemon balm is a strong sweeter lighter lemony scent.

e/o's have more than tripled in the last 2 years. tho all of these c/p soaps exceptionally well, i would suggest you use them mostly in colognes, lotions and m/p's to get the most mileage for your money.

pm me with any questions-will check every few days.

thanks!

If they are still available I would like the following: 4 oz. rosewood, 2 oz. spearmint, and 4 oz. patch. The total I come up with is $52.30. I just need to know what shipping will be for Virginia 24571.
I pm'd you but just want to make sure you received the message.

Thanks

Chris

Latest posts

Back