Angel Kissed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starduster, they are so beautiful!!!

Congratulations again on your creativity and expertise. the soap cakes look good enough to eat and the one in the third (or bottom) pic is to die for! Those colours are so pretty and feminine :D

I am so looking forward to our Aussie Swap - what will Starduster send along? :eek: :wink:

Topcat :)

I love the way the colors turned out!! I am thinking maybe I want to join an Aussie swap, too. :D

Digit

WOW !!! I love the colors ... and sooooo beautiful ... the soap is gorgeous .. I'm jealous of your creativity :)

Thankyou for your encouragement

Everybody is creative in their own way. Actually I spent a bit of time studying how to increase my creativity way back and it did help with visual creative art.
A lot of it is suspending judgement , asking the ..... fill in your own beliefs there to guide you, then just having a go. experience it not just theorize on it. 'Playing' in simple terms.
There are infinite possibilities and that so obvious but still totally amazing in the world of soap making.This forum is testiment to that.
Thankyou again for your encouragment.
:idea: :wink: :idea:

Tripping into special effects

Yes and thanks.
It's that learning by experience thing.
I know which are my favorites, but all the different effects are now tucked away in my my minds special effects library and maybe thats another documentaion library I should start with photos.
Obviously I ended up with a little thicker than expected but I quite like that relic look, however I would like to incorporate MP, clear another time to fill in those spaces.
Which has given me an idea for my next soap called spell bound.
Thankyou
:wink:

Back