A Tutorial to Make a 1/2 Sleeve Soap Cover --Super Easy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I used a heavy card stock from wal-mart ,($7.99 for 100 sheets) and 1 has dollarama paper .You can use any kind of heavier paper and add any kind of decoration.I am posting a couple of examples. I use a clear sealed envelope to protect the soap. You can also wrap soap in fabric , or lace , foil paper and much more.You can print on the paper first too. You could make a top , the same way as the bottom and have your soap totally covered.

Step 1.
CIMG5422-1-1-1.jpg

Step 2.
CIMG5419-1-1.jpg

Sample Decorations
CIMG5432-1.jpg

CIMG5429-1.gif

CIMG5451.jpg

CIMG5446.jpg

CIMG5448.jpg

Enjoy

Kitn

Thanks Surfgirl, I was just playing around trying to save some $$ and thinking that there are times that the soap wouldn't need to be in a box , but would need something on it . It's a lot fun playing with them, and getting most of the stuff at dollarama ( $1.25arama now), it is very inexpensive.( read cheap) lol

Kitn

Those are fantastic Kitn! I made some Turkish Coffee bars that have coffee beans on top...like you said one of those that doen't need to go in a box....this is perfect:)

x

Sweeeet! and oh so clever!

you could use the scrapbooking glue-dots to secure your corners, too. i'll bet handmade papers like mulberry would be pretty!

thanks a bunch!

BTW, love the soaps, too! :D

monet

Re: x

heartsong said:
Sweeeet! and oh so clever!

you could use the scrapbooking glue-dots to secure your corners, too. i'll bet handmade papers like mulberry would be pretty!

thanks a bunch!

BTW, love the soaps, too! :D

monet

Thanks heartsong, the sky really is the limit .

kitn

You are welcome .

Maybe we should have a post just for Soap tips and tricks , to help everyone out.

Kitn

Kitn said:
You are welcome .

Maybe we should have a post just for Soap tips and tricks , to help everyone out.

Kitn

great idea!

if you posted in the soap recipes and tutorials forum, it wouldn't get lost in the regular c/p posts. everyone could add their own info or tip.

I love this idea. I went out and bought a scrapbooking kit from costco so I can do this all fancy dancy with my packaging. Thanks so much.

Jody said:
I love this idea. I went out and bought a scrapbooking kit from costco so I can do this all fancy dancy with my packaging. Thanks so much.

I need to keep an eye out for one of those , I am almost out of paper.:D

artisan soaps said:
Thanks heaps for sharing this Kitn - it's really really helpful :D

- and I'm loving that black soap :lol:

Thank you .

It is a pine tar soap , made for a friend with terrible psoriasis.

Kitn

um, i wish i wasn't so lazy, because that is beautiful. thanks for sharing.

renee

Latest posts

Back