A few of my soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianne70

Reaction score
Hi .... just wanted to share a few of the soaps I have made recently....
This one I call Island Sunset
[attachment=2:25dz0knp]IMG_7348.jpg[/attachment:25dz0knp]
It is made with Bramble Berry FO Coconut Citrus Sorbet
This is Strawberries and Cream
[attachment=1:25dz0knp]IMG_7564.jpg[/attachment:25dz0knp]
This is Strawberry FO, with a little bit of Goat Milk for the cream part! First time doing a funnel pour..Super happy!! :)
And this one is Cherry Blossom
[attachment=0:25dz0knp]IMG_7569.jpg[/attachment:25dz0knp]
Made with Bramble Berry Cherry Blossom FO...smells awesome
I have more, but don't want to bore you all the first time around!
Cheers
Dianne

Attachments

• IMG_7348.jpg
    IMG_7348.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_7564.jpg
    IMG_7564.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_7569.jpg
    IMG_7569.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 603
Thankyou.....its only since I decided to sell my soaps, that I have bothered with them looking pretty. It is fun experimenting with all the thing I find on the internet though!
Dianne :)

I love your colors that you used, so soft and pretty. And I bet they smell absolutely wonderful. :)

Love the pink in the 2nd photo, could you tell me what it is please ?

Thanks guys...I'm pretty happy with most of them...have had some disasters though.....Relle...it is actually a liquid red colour from Aussie Soap Supplies.....just looks pink cos I didn't add much, and I think I had TD in the whole batch as well, which muted the red color as well.
:)

Thanks, I've got some red lquid colour and use that for pink, yours turned out a nice shade thats why I asked.

It truly wasn't that hard, Sunfloweracres...Google it and you will find video tutorials....but basically you divide your soap up in to however many colours you want....either hold the funnel in place over your mold, or rig up something to hold it so you have 2 free hands.....and pour the soap in in alternating colours until you are done. Not really that hard...and really satisfying when you cut it up!! :)

Hi Gigantic Glycerine...no I didn't do an in the pot swirl....the Island sunset and Cherry Blossom are both the Celine Swirl....there are some links to this in the CP forum I just noticed...if not google it! The Strawberry soap is a funnel pour. :)

Latest posts

Back