Who are your favorite youtube soapers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will add a second vote for Tree Marie. If you have trouble with colorants clumping, watch to see how she mixes them with a palette knife. She also has a clever way for splitting her lye for a layered soap.
I just watched Teri make a Cosmic Wave Swirl soap. Aside from being super artistic, super precise and super neat (!), she very generously explains key details. For example: She soaped at 79 F to help keep the ash down in her slab mold. Using thinner batter at the beginning of the pour made the swirls a little muddier, but probably ensured that the soap didn’t get too thick by the end. Filling the funnel pitcher only half full makes it easier to tip it enough to have the batter flow out right at the surface of the poured soap. And so on... I’m sure it would take me many trials to figure these things out on my own. If she put her content behind a firewall, I would be willing to pay for it.

I just watched Teri make a Cosmic Wave Swirl soap. Aside from being super artistic, super precise and super neat (!), she very generously explains key details. For example: She soaped at 79 F to help keep the ash down in her slab mold. Using thinner batter at the beginning of the pour made the swirls a little muddier, but probably ensured that the soap didn’t get too thick by the end. Filling the funnel pitcher only half full makes it easier to tip it enough to have the batter flow out right at the surface of the poured soap. And so on... I’m sure it would take me many trials to figure these things out on my own. If she put her content behind a firewall, I would be willing to pay for it.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will be sure to watch her videos.

My favorite is Ione from Eve's Garden Handmade soaps. I love to watch her mix colors, and I love her swirls. Also, there is just something so sweet about her and I find her to be very likeable. Her soaps are gorgeous.

I watch Arianne Arsenault as well. I'm impressed with her soaps, but also because she makes so many other bath and body products.

Royalty Soaps - I think Katy is a sweetheart, and I chuckle whenever she says something like "I did that YEARS ago" .. she may have some years under her belt, but she's very young and I wonder how much she will emphasize that word in a decade or two. I once binge watched all her videos in an entire weekend. I never knew soap could be piped lol.

Vibrant soaps - I just love watching Clyde. I like the color tutorials. His voice is very soothing to me, and I've left comments on his videos and he has replied to every one. I'm going to do a Clyde slide soap someday.

Last edited:
Back