EU Members Soap Swap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponista

Reaction score
I have posted a swap for EU members in the swap forum but there has been no interest. I think it may be partially down to the fact that as there aren't usually swaps available for EU members they probably don't check the swap forum. I am posting this in the CP forum to try and get a wider audience. It would be lovely if we could get enough people to participate!

I feel like a dope for asking but what is EU?

Oops, answered my own question! Sorry. I really hope you get enough people!

Last edited:
I think it would nice to try. I would be interested if such a swap group gets started.

It stands for European Union. Have a look at my original post in the soap swap section soapsap. If you meet the criteria for no. Posts and length of time as a member you can sign up. It would be nice to have one name next to mine on the list of sign ups! It may encourage more people to join in. It will only go ahead if I get enough people. I was looking for 10 but we can do it with less if necessary and everyone still agrees.

I have extended the deadline to next month to give people more chance to sign up as I know January is a very busy month for people.

We are up to seven participants now. Just wondering if there is anyone else willing to give the swap a go? Would be nice to fill up completely to 10.

Saponista, can I join the swap please? I've just checked and I qualify. I am in the UK too. Many thanks

Of course you can soapy. Just go to the link above posted by newbie, copy the sign up list and add your name under the others to guarantee your place.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back