SMF December 2023 Un-Challenge - Pretty Leftovers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my first confetti soap I made with some scrap pieces , I wish you guys could smell through the screen , it smells so good! I made an essential oil blend that smells very tropical, so I’ve named this soap tropical storm even though it looks like the grey padding that goes underneath carpet 😂
Not sure what I was supposed to copy and paste , I’ve pretty new to this forum.
Merry Christmas y’all !!!
Very nice! Anyone else see teeth taking a bite out of the soap? 😬🤣

Here’s my first confetti soap I made with some scrap pieces , I wish you guys could smell through the screen , it smells so good! I made an essential oil blend that smells very tropical, so I’ve named this soap tropical storm even though it looks like the grey padding that goes underneath carpet 😂
Not sure what I was supposed to copy and paste , I’ve pretty new to this forum.
Merry Christmas y’all !!!
I think that’s really neat looking - love the colors! What was the EO blend that you used?

Last edited:
Charcoal leftovers! So shiny!
IMG_7028.jpeg

Super cute @McKherring Farm - my grandsons would love them!
Thank you! My daughter saw the mold while shopping, brought it home to me, and said, "the kids will love these." I donated some that I made a couple of months ago to a food pantry and the director emailed me and said the kids grabbed them up when they realized they could have monster soap to use in their baths. It's the little things. :)

View attachment 75624
I made four batches of soap this week! All four had split lye solution + oils to make layers and three of them had ITPS and/or OPW elements, so suffice to say my bowls needed a lot of scraping. I like to keep these tiny little molds (~0.3 oz) on hand for overflow. As you can see, they never really get neatly filled but I think that's part of the fun of it. It's always interesting to see how the spatula smears mingle together.

View attachment 75625
Bonus: you can see them properly filled in with MP soap. The molds are the different Elements from a video game I like to play.

That's all. Have a restful December, everyone~
Genshin fan, are we?

Latest posts

Back