Zebra swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
My first zebra swirl, copied from soaping101's video. The colors morphed a bit on me, the beige should be green. You can also see how some of the bars have brighter colors, thats where it gelled.
Scented with cucumber wasabi cilantro from NG.

5n7s07.jpg

2vil1mp.jpg

2r1zr11.jpg

What happy soap! My first thought when I saw it was that it reminded me of the colors in a big, fun circus tent. Just the visual invoked a feeling of joy and excitement, I bet the scent just builds on that. Great work! :clap:

Gosh that turned out nice - so festive! I love the colors on the white background, and how the top looks like fireworks.

They are happy colors and the scent is great, very light and clean. Luna, this is the video I followed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOEAiJos9bU[/ame]

That soap is awesome! I agree with the others it reminds me of a circus tent

Maybe I'll call it carnaval, kinda fits with a circus like theme. The pinky has turned completly orange and the beige is developing green specks, cross your fingers that it all goes back to green.

lpstephy85, I love the idea of a dandelion zebra swirl challenge. You should make a post and see if anyone will join you.

Latest posts

Back