your favorite masculine scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabitha I'd be happy to be in this swap, but are there restrictions on what ingredients can be sent internationally?

I don't have glass vials, so it would have to be slivers of soap if I was in the swap.

I know that soap containing any bee ingredient can not be sent to New Zealand ... and I'm not sure about dairy products. Are there other countries that have rules on specific products?

I'm in for the swap. I think Southern Garden Scents has those little sniffy containers. I've been wanting to try their Black Pepper so I think I'll order that and some sniffy containers. Maybe I'll try the new Tasmanian Lavender they have as well.

Oh, I see now that you said we could send sample soap. I'll do that instead. I have a few batches of manly soap made and I can make some more. I swear Hubby is eating it in the shower. :lol:

I would be happy to send sample soap also, I don't have those tiny vials.
How would you get FO in there?

If we send soap, let me know what size!

saltydog said:
I would be happy to send sample soap also, I don't have those tiny vials.
How would you get FO in there?

If we send soap, let me know what size!

You can use droppers or pipettes to get fo into vials.

I am headed out the door now and will set a swap up on Monday.

Soap slivers are fine so long as we can smell the scent. We are just using them as fragrance samples. They are not intended for use so the size can be minimal.

Dragonkaz said:
Tabitha I'd be happy to be in this swap, but are there restrictions on what ingredients can be sent internationally?

I don't have glass vials, so it would have to be slivers of soap if I was in the swap.

I know that soap containing any bee ingredient can not be sent to New Zealand ... and I'm not sure about dairy products. Are there other countries that have rules on specific products?

All countries will have different rules. We are not swapping 'soap' though. We are swapping fragrance samples. Some will be in liquid fo & some will be in solid form (oil & lye) but they are fragrance samples for the purpose of our swap, so it should not be an issue.

I would love to be in on the swap. I'm also awaiting an order from daystar with some of the scents listed on here, but I don't have them yet. If we don't happen to have the FO on hand, but have a bar made with that scent, would it be acceptable to send a small slice of soap? At least people would be able to smell it.

Duh! That's what I get for not reading all the posts and just jumping on to say I'm interested. I see it's already been mentioned that soap slivers are fine. Sorry!

I am in.. but it could take a while sending it from Iceland. I am going to boston in 2 weeks maybe I could send it from there..?

I can do slivers as well... or cotton ball sniffies for the one's I haven't soaped yet. Just let me know.

I don't make soap, or have any of the lil perfume vials so I will have to sit this one out.

I used some Drakkar FO and it is fabulous. I have more request from all the men in my family to make more.

Bama said:
I used some Drakkar FO and it is fabulous. I have more request from all the men in my family to make more.

Do you mind sharing with us where you get your Drakkar? How does it behave in CP?

Black canyon- peak( they have 25% off shipping right now)
all the men I make this for, come back for more! My hubby will not use anything else.

Has anyone used sandlewood, just bought some, if so what would you mix it with? tea tree oil? Bergmont? :)

Latest posts

Back