WSP sale of Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@amd Take a look at Sweet Cakes. They aren't always the most expensive. Trying to compare apples to apples here are a couple of random examples. I am using the WSP regular price, not the sale price they have right now, and rounding up or down to the nearest $. Sandalwood - SC 26/lb; WSP 37/lb; BB 32/15 oz (or 34/lb)
Orange Blossom - SC 33/lb; WSP 27/lb; BB 23/lb
Love Spell - SC 26/lb; WSP 37/lb; BB 31/lb
Lily of the Valley - SC 20/lb; WSP 41/lb; BB 24/lb
Lemon Verbena - SC 33/lb; WSP 30/lb; BB 28/lb

I have found the FOs to be of good quality. The Sandalwood and Orange Blossom to me are the best of the same type that I've tried. They are located in the Minneapolis area, so shipping might be a bit better for you too. I think like BCN, they adjust the shipping if it is lower than shows in the cart. I don't order from them very often, but there are some FOs that I think are the best in comparison, and some I haven't found elsewhere.
Remember WSP prices reflect built in shipping costs, but now there is also the added 5.95 handling fee so that is added shipping cost

Ronda, I really like avobath. And on your way out, if available grab a mystery bag! (if they are available)

Santas pipe is wonderful. Loses some of the cherry notes in CP but is still very nice.

Spiced pumpkin 776 is a really nice fall scent. Spicey and sweet without being overbearing or just cinnamon. I don't care for spice scents but this one is great. Its does discolor fairly dark but its worth working with.
Are you Santa's Pipe is good. I just received my bottle and I am certainly not liking it out of the bottle. That stuff is strong and I normally like strong. Kinda glad I only ordered 8 oz

Are you Santa's Pipe is good. I just received my bottle and I am certainly not liking it out of the bottle. That stuff is strong and I normally like strong. Kinda glad I only ordered 8 oz

Santa's Pipe is nice. It was one of my best sellers - I just stopped making it for the time being.

It is a very strong scent oob but I really like it. It does mellow in soap, hopefully it will be more to your liking then.
Everyone seems to really like it. My mom puts it in lotion and uses it in the car.

I really liked Santa’s Pipe bit unfortunately it didn’t sell for me. I kept a piece on my desk for a long time as it made me think of my grandpa.

Latest posts

Back