wsp fos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ok, i havent bought too many fos from them, do you all like the strength etc of their oils? have you tried any of these, comments please
almond honey
angel
bay rum
breathless
dragonsblood
firewood
goatmilk and honey
honey almond(has less vanilla than almond honey)
lemon sugar

Bay Rum - packs a punch, really strong. Haven't sold a bar of it yet :-/

Dragon's Blood - good and strong oob, haven't soaped with it yet.

Lemon Sugar - <3! I love the perfume, and I find this great in MP soaps. It's not super lemony, really does smell sweet (versus bitter-ish with other lemons) but it's great!

almond honey - haven't soaped CP with it yet, but it's awesome in my lotion, bath bombs, and sugar scrubs, and is one of my favorite FOs OOB so far (I love to just open the bottle & smell it lol)

bay rum - the CP soap batch made, like, 8 months ago, is still nice and strong

Of those you mention I've used

Honey/Almond EO blend and it's nice, it's strong

Is the firewood you mention the "crackling firewood"?
--It 's holds up pretty well, scent wise and does smell like a campfire, it goes well for the hunters this time of year.

I tried Angel. It turned CP soap an ugly mustard yellow and got darker over time.

while i haven't tried any of those FO's, I have to say WSP is my favorite and my best :D

WSP Bay Rum I absolutely love. CP 2 months old and I love it. It was VERY strong at first; had me worried. But now it's perfect. Slight A but manageable, no D. This one will be a keeper for me. Soaped .5 oz PPO.

I just got my first order from wsp. The shipping was free and I got it in less than 48 hours!
Tell me about these if anyone has any info on color, acceleration ect fo/ppo

Grapefruit peppermint eo this is amazing oob
lavender fields fo
black rasp vanilla fo
sugar plum fo
orange burst fo

Latest posts

Back