who has a good "angel"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ok, i love angel, i got a sample from southerngardenscents, it smelled SO good, they are out. who has a good one?

I did get one from ng, its very nice, it discolors, so I added td, hope that stops some of the browning, right now(2nd) day it is almost white with green swirls. The sample I got from southern gardenscents I put in lotion smells so good, I cant stop smelling my arm!

honor435 said:
I did get one from ng, its very nice, it discolors, so I added td, hope that stops some of the browning, right now(2nd) day it is almost white with green swirls. The sample I got from southern gardenscents I put in lotion smells so good, I cant stop smelling my arm!

OK I know that TD is good to add to stabilize colors (micas and such) and keep soap white. Does adding TD also prevents FO containing vanilla to discolor to brown? Is vanilla stabilizer better for this?

I use the one from WSP as well. Bittercreek had THE BEST but discoed it, I think due to a price increase.

I dont know about "stabilizing" colors, but im hoping it will stop it from being so brown?

Angel Baby is Aroma Haven's version. Love love love it. OOB is has sort of a sugary background, but it cures out beautifully. Have Snowdrift's but haven't used it yet.

ok a pt asked me if I was wearing angel! it was lotion i made, so it does smell just like the lotion(ng).

Lonestar has a good one too (or did last I knew).. Angel was "my" scent during my first marriage so I tried it and it was dead on. I would recognize it anywhere ;)

Back