where to buy Vanilla stabiliser in Australia?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheaMay

Reaction score
Unfortunately I love the look of pale soaps but one of my favourite fragrances is vanilla...so I may have to go without one or the other. I've been reading on here about vanilla stabiliser and some suggest that not all are created equal. I'm not expecting miracles with it but I was wondering where people in Australia buy their stabiliser from and if they find it has some effect for any reasonable length of time? Several sites I've looked at here recommend it for melt and pour only.

Unfortunately I love the look of pale soaps but one of my favourite fragrances is vanilla...so I may have to go without one or the other. I've been reading on here about vanilla stabiliser and some suggest that not all are created equal. I'm not expecting miracles with it but I was wondering where people in Australia buy their stabiliser from and if they find it has some effect for any reasonable length of time? Several sites I've looked at here recommend it for melt and pour only.
You haven't said what state you are in.
I haven't tried it, but you can get it from Heirloom Body Care

I didn't mention it cause the only place in WA I can get it is Aussie Soaps and I have to buy online anyway. I was going to do an order from Heirloom so I'll probably try theirs

Most suppliers you have to buy online, in normal times some suppliers will let you pickup, but they are not like a shop, it's only for pickup and go anyway.

Back