Quantcast

What scents are you drawn to?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Noreen Moore

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love me some florals! Lilac, rose, honeysuckle, peony and so on.
Citrus and spice!
Got a baby powder and creamsicle FO's that smell divine.
Looking for a long lasting Bay Rum.
Love pine and cedar scents too!

Amonik

Reaction score
Yet another smf member who doesn’t have a ”type” of fragrance. I tend to like floral and herbal fragrances to be as true to the actual plant as possible. If I want a fresh kind of scent, I’m more likely to go for a minty or citrussy one than one of those ”fresh air” or ”clean linen” ones. I also like some sweet foody scents, perfume dupes etc.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm all over the map, but when it really comes down to it, I'm a sucker for fruity florals such as BB's Passionfruit Rose and Grapefuit Jasmine, etc.... One of my favorites that I whip up myself is a blend of WSP's Midsummers Night mixed with either Orange EO or a straight one-note orange FO. Yum!

IrishLass :)

Primrose

Reaction score
I like pretty much everything too but my favourite are the fresh cotton/linen/ozoney type ones (I actually have no idea what that is)
I could live off the smell of BB Fresh Snow

DonS

Reaction score
On second thought...I frickin' love a lot of scents. All over the map. I.. cannot... stop... buying... them ...HELP....I need help! Ahhh! Intervention time.

Mistrael

Reaction score
The only ones I don't care much for as food scents, especially now that I'm a diabetic and can't just go get some apple pie. :mad: That said, I still love coffee & black raspberry vanilla, so... :smallshrug:

I especially love sandalwood, woodsy, spicy, herbals, florals, and citrus.

DonS

Reaction score
The only ones I don't care much for as food scents, especially now that I'm a diabetic and can't just go get some apple pie. :mad: That said, I still love coffee & black raspberry vanilla, so... :smallshrug:

I especially love sandalwood, woodsy, spicy, herbals, florals, and citrus.
Sounds like we prefer the same scents. I particularly love Sandalwood. I will look high and low for the perfect one. Not easy.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On second thought...I frickin' love a lot of scents. All over the map. I.. cannot... stop... buying... them ...HELP....I need help! Ahhh! Intervention time.
Sorry to say you won’t find much help with that here. We lean more to the enabler side. Much more fun :p.

MarnieSoapien

Reaction score
I thought I always gravitated towards citrus and mint fragrances, until recently I made a batch of rose soap. I love it and I do love flora fragrances like lilac and lavender (I guess I was in denial).

Amy78130

Reaction score
Anything that smells good!! I generally gravitate towards ambery woodsy scents!!

One scent that I absolutely adore is red currant by candle science!! It's great in soap and candles!!

penelopejane

Reaction score
I like pretty much everything too but my favourite are the fresh cotton/linen/ozoney type ones (I actually have no idea what that is)
I could live off the smell of BB Fresh Snow
You are in Australia aren’t you?
Let me know if you find any good Eroma scents like these. I can’t afford Aussie soap’s BB.

Latest posts