What scents are you drawn to?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to soaping, but realize that I like the clean crisp scents. I particularly like white tea and ginger I also love comfy scents like creamy coconut. I just love fragrance...I crochet and I have the same problem with pretty yarns! :)

My favorite soap scent is Coconut Lime Verbena. I also bought something called Christmas cabin that smells very "spicy" and the colors gold, silver and white came out beautifully. My friends and family love the Black Cherry. I also made a pine fragrance soap that I like much more than I expected and never got to try but enjoyed the smell of cucumber melon.

I really like aftershave themed scented ones. I've found one that has 0% vanilla content so doesn't interrupt my colours. It also tends to appeal to a lot of people for some reason, and it's just a nice neutral clean smell that gives a bit of a kick to the soap without being too overbearing. Especially when you can adjust how strong a scent the soap has.

Back