Weight Loss Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made more soap than I ever have before Christmas and that kept me busy and on my feet during at-home time. Now I'm shopping online on the couch and that means, browse, munch, browse, munch, munch...

I'm going for Curves. Really. (If I said this before, I mean it this time).:angel:

I have been riding my bike to work. It was kind of rough the first day, but now it is fine. I just take my uniform in my backpack and change when I get there. I am not snacking all day long now because I am busy working. I should get down to a decent weight in no time.

Down 3.2kgs total so far, thats in 2 weeks 2 days. (7lb 0.87669 ozs.)

Must be all that bird seed I'm eating :p.

Down 3.2kgs total so far, thats in 2 weeks 2 days. (7lb 0.87669 ozs.)

Must be all that bird seed I'm eating :p.
Way to go Relle that is fantastic..............I am l losing and proud to say I even lost over Christmas!!!!!! Watched the video link you posted above and was quite emotional with it how cool that he went back to assist the truckie with his fast!!!!! I now buy the Mean Green juice from Woolies and love love love it...............thanks for posting the link

Didn't know there was a juice Lyn, I'll have to keep my eye out for it. I usually juice my own and just do carrot,celery apple, very refreshing after my walk. Glad you are stiil losing Lyn, especially over Christmas.
The truckie looked good after his transformation. There is a lady I walk with who did this for 6 months :shock::shock:, no food, just juice.
BTW - in what section is the juice ?

Probably because weight loss is 70% diet and only 30% exercise. The more I exercised the less I lost. I find portion control works, with a moderate amount of exercise.

ohh I need to join this thread as well!
I put on 80lbs in the past 7 years. Having babies and thinking that you're eating for 2 is the worst thing you can ever do.
But I am done with babies so now I can finally loose ll that extra weight.
Plus I am getting married in October nd there is no way I am looking like a big blob of fat.
I started with diet on January 1st and lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Now I am so lazy to cook and we have been ordering out which is terrible when you're trying to loose weight. Luckily I didnt gain any back - but didnt loose any either.
68lbs to go till October.

My plan is to just watch what I eat until I hit 200lbs, then add exercise.

Probably because weight loss is 70% diet and only 30% exercise. The more I exercised the less I lost. I find portion control works, with a moderate amount of exercise.

I am very active at my job. I think it is my age and that my metabolism has slowed down to a screaching halt. I don't eat a lot so I think I will just blame my age.

Here is the tips for losing weight. By following this I have lost my 10 pound weight in a month so you can also.

Do More Cardio
Cut Back on Refined Carbs
Choose Better Beverages
Eat More Slowly
Improve nutrient partitioning
Add Fiber to Your Diet
Get a good sleep at night

WOW, this is an OLD thread, nearly 7 yrs ago. They seem to come up this time of year - why I don't know.:confused:

I know why......................It is Cadbury's fault for bringing out those darn Marshmallow Santas!
I meant the old threads everyone replies to, not just this one. A lot of people reply to threads from eons ago and expect an answer from people who have long ago left the forum.

Woohoo, I've lost 1.4kgs this week - 3lb 1.3836oz. Finally on the way down, down, down.

Sounds a lot more in lbs - thats what I converted it to.

How you could lose your wight. i am wondering if you could guide i also want to loss my wight.

Latest posts

Back