Weight Loss Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went 2 miles today on the elliptical. my legs were burning for a bit when I started but they went numb pretty quickly.

replaced 1 meal today with a protein shake. (whey protein powder + coconut milk)

and I have decided I will be making my own ricemilk from now on instead of buying store bought milk alternatives. well... as long as it tastes okay :D I think a little bit of honey, maple or agave or some stevia should help. it should be extremely cheap for me to make!

I am so so tired of soymilk anyway.

while I am not on a DIET per se, I did manage to put myself off track today - looked around and saw I had a can of clams and decided to make a quick clam chowder. so good... but with a loootttt of cream and butter. I will have to make a more consistent effort at the gym this week I think :p

Well, I've lost 1.8 lbs. in about a week's time. Pretty good, especially considering that one very bad day I went on a Cheetos binge...

How's everyone else doing?

I lost 1 kg last week but its back again this week :shock: . Going to the gym today and got my training changed so we'll see how that goes. I think my body is use to the exercise I do now, so have to change it around a bit and challenge myself and stop eating things I shouldn't :roll: .grrrrr

I need to start all over again. :( I missed several nights of exercise due to a migraine and just being too sleepy at night when it's the only time I have the opportunity to do a work out.

I am going to join this thread, slowly starting. I put on 22lbs in 9 months last year. My weight is always stable. I think my thyroid needs to be adjusted but my Dr just told me it was in the "range" so she wouldn't change my meds.

Maythorn, do you get tiredness with your migraines? It is a big symptom for me.

Yes I also get tiredness and even dizziness accompanied by a queasy stomach.

I didn't have any prescription left this last migraine and so I used Exedrin Migraine and drank coffee and ate ice cream. I also put an ice pack on my throbbing temple. The prescrip drugs are so much more effective!

Last night I exercised though. I rested all MLK Day and thought, I need to accomplish something. :wink:

Did a weight check in yesterday... I have lost about 3 lbs so far. Since then I have not been eating the best and will have to get my fanny to the gym for an extra stair stepper session. hehe

12 to go!

Fanny, he he he, that made me smile. I was talking about how I needed to get my tush off the couch today. Maybe if I went to the mall, but then I would just sit on my tush trying on shoes. Hmmm, I should try the sports store, I would walk fast to get out of there!

Bubbles Galore said:
Did you know that "fanny" in Australia means your girlie bits? Not sure how we ended up so far apart on that one. :lol:

I did not know this :shock: I hope we are all aware that we are talking about my bottom in this scenario. tookus. BUTT

I never realized but we have a lot of names for it!

That is so funny! I am going to remember that and the next person who uses the word fanny is going to get a cultural lesson.

Sunny said:
Bubbles Galore said:
Did you know that "fanny" in Australia means your girlie bits? Not sure how we ended up so far apart on that one.

I did not know this :shock: I hope we are all aware that we are talking about my bottom in this scenario. tookus. BUTT

I never realized but we have a lot of names for it!

I had a laugh when I read that one, think I'd rather get my bottom to the gym :) and I have been, have changed my routine and I'm paying the price for it in pain :( . Think I will have to give it another couple of weeks. My scales are currently reading a 9kg difference :eek: depending where I place them so don't really know what weight I am ,I'll have to start measuring.

Unfortunately my weight has stayed about the same, still 12 lbs to go. I am having a breakfast date with a good friend next Saturday (week and a half from now) and she is just gorgeous and super fit. She is very aware of weight and always notices when I have lost 1 or 2 lbs. (I can see it in your fingers, they are getting skinny!)

gargggggjsdajufoi

So umm I will be working out extra hard this coming week, sigh, maybe I will lose a pound in fingers before our date.

Back