vanilla bean noel-wsp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leillani

Reaction score
I recently bought vanilla bean noel from wsp, it smells really good oob. Soaped with it yesterday and i dont know if its my nose but i cant smell any of it in the soap :cry: Has this happened to any of you, will it turn out later with cure?? Reviews were really good on this scent...

I've soaped with it and it still smells like vanilla. I've noticed that if I'm around fragrances and soaps too much that I can't smell them. My sense of smell returns I've been away from scents for awhile. Perhaps your sense of smell is overloaded?

Oh, it also turns your soap a dark brown.

I have never'soaped' it, but it is to-die-for in other bath and body applications. It's been a staple for me for probably 5 years now. It's great w/ lavender too.

I used it in soap and candles. Strangely enough it was great in the soap ( I did mix in a couple of drops of brownsugar in the soap)and not so great in the candle, I couldn't smell it at all even after 2 weeks of cure time. I didn't even come close to the flash point on the oil so I am not sure what happened.

well I really hope it comes true, i cross my fingers every day when i see it :) , its a light brown right now. Soaped white tea ginger yesterday btw, very strong im still deciding if i like it, my boyfriend thought it was a lemon scent...

White Tea & Ginger from WSP is WONDERFUL to me!!! I ADORE it! I don't soap though, just had to make it in oh, shampoo/shower gel, lotion, body spray, perfume. LOL

leillani said:
well I really hope it comes true, i cross my fingers every day when i see it :) , its a light brown right now. Soaped white tea ginger yesterday btw, very strong im still deciding if i like it, my boyfriend thought it was a lemon scent...

I just bought this scent. How did you like it? Did you do CP or M&P?...wow, so many questions. :D

I love the scent but thought it might be too strong in M&P which is what I normally make and wondered if it toned down any in CP.

Thanks!

oh, i was asking about the white tea and ginger.

i use the vanilla bean noel in a lotion bar and body butter and it has always been the top seller. i have never soaped it though.

I made a salt bar with the white tea and ginger, used 1oz ppo, Im liking the scent more each day. The bars are about a month a the scent is stron and true, but I would use less than 1oz ppo as it is really strong, I think that is what made me a little apprehensive at first... oh it does not discolor or accelerate at all.

Latest posts

Back