Used Stationary Bikes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c0ntrite

Reaction score
I need help in this site I'm making, its about used stationary bikes and I would like to ask those who have experience in using it to give their opinion on my article located here http://www.dogengine.com/us/used-stationary-bikes.php and please give me your comments and suggestions which is of course greatly appreciated! I do plan on adding more content. Thanks!

i just wanted to share this with you. my family is from a place called Vashon Island in Washington State. and there is a place on the side of the rode that has all these old stationary bikes that have just shown up over time. the bikes are a little rusty but do still work. i have pics that i have taken of them somewhere, but we just moved so i cant find them. this is one i found online. thought you might like to see it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wow :shock: thank you for sharing this! I'll be including this story in my article. IF you ever find your photos may I ask if I could use them in my article? Thanks!

sure. i will see if i can find some of them, if not my dad is visiting and i can ask him to take some pics and email them to me.

ETA: my dad said that they will be driving past the bikes in the next few days and will get some pics for me. he also thinks he has some of my pics from before so he will email those if he has them in the next few days.

hello krissy, I just thought that your might want to know, according to Seattle Times "The late Jim Smith started putting stationary bikes on this overlook along Dockton Road Southwest on Vashon Island. The view is of Tramp Harbor." :)

Latest posts

Back