Trial and Error number 33466674

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a great save of your other soap! I saw your post about your cocoa line and I see you thought the muffins were a royal pain but they look great!!

Your first soap is lovely with all the colors. Were you pouring at thick traces? The effect is very nice.

How did you do your top of the precious amber? THe very top (surface) of the bar looks really cool! And your swirl just beneath the surface, where the white is swirled with the black and red, looks just like an effect someone else had posted about trying to achieve. Did you do a horizontal swirl somehow?
And I'm betting the soap still looks great even with a tan base.

newbie said:
Wow, what a great save of your other soap! I saw your post about your cocoa line and I see you thought the muffins were a royal pain but they look great!!

Your first soap is lovely with all the colors. Were you pouring at thick traces? The effect is very nice.

How did you do your top of the precious amber? THe very top (surface) of the bar looks really cool! And your swirl just beneath the surface, where the white is swirled with the black and red, looks just like an effect someone else had posted about trying to achieve. Did you do a horizontal swirl somehow?
And I'm betting the soap still looks great even with a tan base.

Thanks Newbie :D

The first was done at thick trace (blended after colour was added) and globbing each colour in, in turns.

The amber top was an ITP swirl at a thick trace and I just poored it from one end of the mold to the other in zig zags, and repeated.

OMG. They're beautiful. You definitely have a knack for soapmaking. Keep posting pics!

It's discoloring??? It's beautiful! I wouldn't know it was discoloring if you hadn't said so. :) All of your soaps look amazing!

These look great!! I love the colors you've used in the "clean" one, so bright & cheery!

OWW thanks guys :lol:

I really appreciate the positive feedback!

I nearly gave up soaping a while ago, 'cos I was trying to do all these things with cheap FO and I had so many issues. Then my shipment of 'Sweet Cakes' arrived, its amazing the difference having good FO makes - heaps of time to play!

I really, really want to eat those muffins. What a great job! They could even be the most splendiferous soapy muffins I've ever seen. :wink:

Back