TOG vs SOAPHUTCH MOLDS

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattleyabubbles

Reaction score
Anyone on Smf own molds from these two producers? What size is your mold & how many bars does it produce? How do they compare to each other or other molds that you have use in molding your soaps?

TOG and Soap Hutch

I have both.

TOG molds are better for folks doing CP soaps. I have a couple of his dual log molds.

Soap Hutch molds are great for either CP or MP soaps.

Personally, I like the Soap Hutch molds because they are plexiglass and he has a great mold for sample size bars.

But in terms of quality, they are equally matched in my humble opinion. For me, it depends on what you're using it for....

I have never used or actually seen Soap Hutch, so I can not comment on them. But..............I have several TOGS and them!!!!!

Digit

I just purchased a wood slab mold and lid from Creekside Soaps over the internet. It was very inexpensive and they were great to deal with.

I haven't received it yet but wonder if anyone else has the same one. I was going to have hubby make one for me but, here at least, the materials alone would be more than I paid for the mold.

Any input?

Latest posts

Back