The word association game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its too long comment section but i am unable to find any thing informative or interesting in this section, admin should take notice of this breach, why persons are allowed to post comment like this.

ivievei said:
Its too long comment section but i am unable to find any thing informative or interesting in this section, admin should take notice of this breach, why persons are allowed to post comment like this.

I say someone needs to take notice of you. The only posts you have put up are negative and/or weird. This particular thread is a way for people to entertain themselves. If you have no interest in participating then don't read it!

ivievei said:

I am admin and it's not a breach.
This is the "General Chat" section - where people are free to chat about anything.

As a newcomer perhaps you would like to familiarize yourself with the forum? And feel free to avoid this section if that seems right.
I suggest that you start with an introduction of yourself and the challenges you face making soap in Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back