The soap scent review board

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, the one i was going to was the chandler's site.

do you have to be registered before you can view any posts? i'm not seeing anything, aside from first timer issues (not to use hotmail, yahoo, etc., difficulty logging in, etc.)

i understand they may have just gotten up. i just don't know whether to be anxious, or not... lol :D

my account has been activated, and my question has been answered.

my GAWSH!!

i don't know where to begin reading!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saltysteele said:
my account has been activated, and my question has been answered.

my GAWSH!!

i don't know where to begin reading!!

LOL!

yeah.... it works....
7_10_41-1.gif

Hopefully I will be able to register. My email address (from my ISP) doesn't use their name in the email addresses (maybe they ran out of names?) ...so other boards have rejected me :cry:

Does anyone know how long it usually takes after registering before being approved to use the site? It's been 3 days and I'm DYING!!!

did you use a non-hotmail/yahoo/excite email address? it says those it will automatically reject, and that you have to use a ISP provided one, like Comcast, verizon, etc.

I'd try again! I never knew what I was missing, until they finally came back online and i signed up......

am i succeeding in making you more anxious :) :lol:

I wrote to Lilli and turns out I had used my hotmail e-mail but I re-did it right then... I think I pissed Lilli off though, she seemed a bit snippy, but I'm sure it's annoying to answer the same questions again and again. I thought I had read everything. :oops:

UGH! I had to do it AGAIN because I used my .mac address instead of my ISP address, she's not messing around and I REALLY think she's gonna hate me now!

I'm finally on! I think we're ok now... I find being very self-deprecating helpful in situations like this.

I do love the site though!! I wish I had found it before ordering some stuff though....

I’ve been using it (once I found out which US companies my NZ supplier was ordering from). And I find it very useful.
I notice you mentioned Candle Science the other day as well - was that through a local supplier or did you organize shipping yourself? They say they don't send internationally.

Back