The soap scent review board

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been browsing on some forums and there seems to be lots of complaints about this problem.On one of them Lilli from the Scent review board made some comments dated the 4th August
http://www.thedishforum.com/forum/index ... pic=123092
Since she hasn't made any further comments on this subject l think they have a major problem.
So it looks like l am just going to be patient and hope it gets fixed soon,I really miss my daily visit to the board :cry:

I just sent a broken website report to firefox,hopefully they'll be able to shed some light on the problem.
Im having a few problems today.Taking forever to get to the dish,or Im getting 'no suitable nodes available'
So anyone have teenagers?? We need some SERIOUS help! :lol:

pops1 said:
Still no web site,this must be a major problem . :cry:

yeah,there have been problems web-wide for days now.Who's responsible for the whole web?And Kitten Love could be causing probs on that scale? :?

Same for me. White screen on both IE 8 and Firefox, even after clearing all temp files and cookies. I have tried this on XP and Vista systems with the same result.

I still cannot connect to scent review with IE or Firefox (blank screen). I did a PING to the site name and got packets back just fine, so I know they're alive. If I try to connect to the IP address that PING gave me (75.86.165.119), IE and Firefox both give me the page below. I emailed this information to their review board address to see if this helps.
"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

I just tried this second to get on and started getting excited when it seemed to be loading actual items from the page... but then I realized that it's just a placeholder page!

I really hope they get it fixed!

I just tried this second to get on and started getting excited when it seemed to be loading actual items from the page... but then I realized that it's just a placeholder page!

I really hope they get it fixed!

x

this is so bizarre!

i've been going in and out of the forum-no problem until the end of last week (thurs?).

since then all i get is a blank white page with "done" on the lower left side.

i'm crossing my fingers that they get this fixed soon, for ALL our sakes!

Worry not, Lilli will get to it when she can. She's dealing with some stuff but when she gets home she'll make it a priority.

She loves it as much as we do.

(BTW, I can access it through my blackberry - so if you have any simple questions I can try to answer them)

x

carebear said:
Worry not, Lilli will get to it when she can. She's dealing with some stuff but when she gets home she'll make it a priority.

She loves it as much as we do.

(BTW, I can access it through my blackberry - so if you have any simple questions I can try to answer them)

that's very thoughtful of you-thank you! :D

I get a blank white page also when I try to go there. Is it still the same website?

just got an email from Lilli that the board was back up and running!

i had never been there, but followed the links in this or the other thread, and it's been up for at least a week, i think, for me.

although, the one i had been going to, NO ONE was posting, except like 2 people

what's the url, just to be sure i've got the right one

Back