the look of handmade

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like how you can have two great artists like Jackson Pollock and Michelangelo - both very popular and highly valued, but one with a messy and wild style and one with an extremely detailed and accurate style.

I would say that the soapers who like the rough style are like Jackson Pollocks, and the soapers who like very neat bars are like Michelangelos. But both artists are great, and have a wide base of followers :)

Hey carebear, no offense meant to OCD soapers by the "cookie cutter" blurb - just one cheeky way of marketing less-than-identical soaps to people.

(And I, for one, did like hearing your opinion, despite being a sloppy soap maker myself :lol: ).

surf girl said:
Hey carebear, no offense meant to OCD soapers by the "cookie cutter" blurb - just one cheeky way of marketing less-than-identical soaps to people.

(And I, for one, did like hearing your opinion, despite being a sloppy soap maker myself :lol: ).

i didn't take it personally either. that's what makes us a great group we all have different ideas, styles and opinions. how boring it would be if we all were the same.

Back