The key to nice swirls

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcornett

Reaction score
has definetly got to be working at a thin trace :) (you'd think I'd already know that) LOL!!
Here's another new scent for me, "blackberry sage"

smells super nice!!

Those swirls turned out great, good contrast. The smell sounds good to, we need smellacomputer :lol: . Might be a new invention.

Relle.

LOL! I'd be willing to invest in it. I've seen so many soaps on here that just about have you drooling, it'd be awsome to actually be able to "sniff" 'em. :D

LOL! Thank you Hazel. I really like this scent too, it was one I had read good reviews on from peak, so I got it and the mediterranian fig (as well as a few I've already tried), I'd like to try the fig tomarrow.

Echo ... Echo ... Echo ...

The swirls you have in that soap are amazing ... and so beautiful! Plus the smell sounds divine!

dagmar88 said:
:eek: those look amazing!
I never get mine to look so muck alike :?

Me neither, this batch just kinda surpised me. LOL

Thanks everyone for the great complements. :) After the last few batches, swirled at a thick trace, and the color portion just kinda laying in layers, I was due a good one. LOL

Lyn said:
Wow I am having to pick my tongue up off the floor, seriously I would say that is the most beautiful swirl I have every seen.............Drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!

I second that.

Latest posts

Back