The Candlemaker Store

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelb5499

Reaction score
Okay, so I've been searching around for a new fragrance oil provider. I actually really like a lot of Bert's Heaven Scent FO's, BUT she's having a hard time getting in the ones I was going to order so I went on "the hunt" again. I found the Candlemaker Store which has a lot of the same name of scents and decent pricing, BUT to buy "Grade B," you HAVE to buy at least 16 oz.....no tester sizes!

Has anyone used their Grade B fragrances in any type of bath and body products and/or cold process soap? How would you compare it to others you've used? Does anyone have any that you might like to sell me as samples?

I've used AAA Candle and liked quite a few of their scents as well. In fact, I've liked a lot of scents from the standard FO suppliers too like NG, BB, WSP, etc., but I just wanted to find out more specifically about The CandleMaker Store...there really isn't much listed on the scent review about their scents either so just wanted to see what the rest of you might have to say.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back