Swirls in In 3 words or less....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made two batches of tiger stripe last night. No wait, zebra stripe. Is that the same thing? I can't wait to see what it looks like cut. I love the way Celine (or maybe it's Titch) says zebra . . . she says it like it rhymes with Debra.

I made two batches of tiger stripe last night. No wait, zebra stripe. Is that the same thing? I can't wait to see what it looks like cut. I love the way Celine (or maybe it's Titch) says zebra . . . she says it like it rhymes with Debra.

I know...I love watching their videos...they just ramble on and then at the end she has beautiful soap... :)

Thats how its suppose to sound - here (Australia) anyway.

I did, but it's still not very white. And the black isn't very black. Dang it! I used sweet orange and litsea cubeba EO's and I think that kept the white off-white. Maybe I'll add EO only to the black part next time ...? I thought I used plenty of charcoal and even threw in a little black oxide for the black but it's still on the gray side. But I still love it! :)

Latest posts

Back