Stained glass soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I entered Amy Warden’s soap challenge again this month - hybrid stained glass. These were my entries - fun challenge, definitely new to me! The blue one is inspired by a Tiffany panel in the Corning Glass Museum in NY. The other was created using a lazy Susan to make the outline, or what would be the leading in real stained glass. Tricky to control.

963983D6-EF95-49D8-80D4-94D9F2154C91.jpeg
871BAC0D-FFDD-4673-8CC2-9E0F703E20E2.jpeg

I entered Amy Warden’s soap challenge again this month - hybrid stained glass. These were my entries - fun challenge, definitely new to me! The blue one is inspired by a Tiffany panel in the Corning Glass Museum in NY. The other was created using a lazy Susan to make the outline, or what would be the leading in real stained glass. Tricky to control.

View attachment 59015View attachment 59016
Wow beautiful!!!! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

You’re all too kind. ❤ Here’s a short vid of the lazy Susan effort. I’m interested in trying this again, was just starting to get the hang of it.

Oops ETA the video won’t upload, too big? Oh well.

Ooohhhhh, so you use black soap batter to “draw” the outlines of the design then use M&P to fill in the lines? It’s like a soap coloring book!

I might give it a shot. I don’t use much M&P. What did you use to color the M&P?

Ooohhhhh, so you use black soap batter to “draw” the outlines of the design then use M&P to fill in the lines? It’s like a soap coloring book!

I might give it a shot. I don’t use much M&P. What did you use to color the M&P?
Sorry for the late reply! Yes, exactly like a coloring book.I just used m&p liquid soap colors I bought at a craft store.

Latest posts

Back