Quantcast

SoapPot Weekend

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

G

Guest

Well, I must say we have had an interesting week here.. right gang?

Its the weekend.. whats in your pot? any research? thinking about making something..

For me.. I am ordering supplies... finally some more of my money has come. I have bought my molds (thanks Paul), 50lbs of Shea Butter, the White photo room has come, I won the printer I wanted on ebay! YEA!
business cards coming, Paid for the brochure and website (whew!)

So now the big fun... FRAGRANCE ORDERING! YES!

So whatcha doin?
 

Gigi2

Active Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Just finished 24 lbs. of CP. Whew...I am tired. Large batches are fun, but heavy...soaps should be cured for the holidays coming up... :)

You say, 50 lbs. of shea-wow sounds like something wonderul and dreamy is going to be made. Good luck!
 
G

Guest

yes 50lbs lol.. from a Co-op I was in.

Whipped Shea Butter,
Shea Butter Foot Balm
And superfatting the soap.

:wink:
 
G

Guest

No one else is doing anything this weekend? Holidays are coming...
WE MUST MAKE SOAP! LOL
 

dragonfly princess

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
4
Location
michigan
I made a batch of Carrot Cake Soap and a batch of Egg Nog Soap for an order tht I got yesterday. And the same lady ordered a bunch of other scents as well I am so excited! Word of mouth is just too great
 

pepperi27

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
0
I made some eucalyptus and spearmint soap eo's with poppyseeds, and Goatsmilk with oatmeal and lavender. Smells very herbal in my dining room! Going to make some more today since my supplies have come. I'm going to try some pumpkin spice soap with goatsmilk, and not sure what else yet but I have the whole day to think about it!
 

Soapmaker Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
3,006
Reaction score
87
Location
SW Missouri
pepperi27 said:
I made some eucalyptus and spearmint soap eo's with poppyseeds, and Goatsmilk with oatmeal and lavender. Smells very herbal in my dining room! Going to make some more today since my supplies have come. I'm going to try some pumpkin spice soap with goatsmilk, and not sure what else yet but I have the whole day to think about it!
Did you like my Pumpkin Spice in my goat milk bar from the swap? I LOVE the scent, nice and strong at .75 PPO. It was from Tony's.

Paul....
 

Soapmaker Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
3,006
Reaction score
87
Location
SW Missouri
dragonfly princess said:
I made a batch of Carrot Cake Soap and a batch of Egg Nog Soap for an order tht I got yesterday. And the same lady ordered a bunch of other scents as well I am so excited! Word of mouth is just too great
Tab, your Carrot Cake from the swap was fantastic! I used it, my wife used it, now, it's setting in our, well, for the sake of a better word, "throne room" because it smells so great! I can go in there, sniff the air, and relax! :lol: :lol:

PS,; The wife made me do it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul.... :wink:
 

Tabitha

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
142
Location
Texas
I just wrapped up my bi-annual clearnce event. 2 times a year (end of summer & 1 week till' Christmas) I clear out my entire inventory at 50% off & start from scratch. Anything that does not sell gets donated.

I ordered all my fall supplies this week with the profits from my clearnce event.

I have 22 boxes to pull, pack & ship this weekend.

Next week I make products like a CRAZY person as the supplies trickle in.

That should hold me untill I get around to making Christmas specific scents & gift sets.
 

Tabitha

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
142
Location
Texas
Tab, your Carrot Cake from the swap was fantastic! I used it, my wife used it, now, it's setting in our, well, for the sake of a better word, "throne room" because it smells so great! I can go in there, sniff the air, and relax!
I know you meant Drag & not Tab, I made the pumpkin scrub you said you would not touch with a ten foot pole- LOL!
 

pepperi27

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
0
Soapmaker Man said:
pepperi27 said:
I made some eucalyptus and spearmint soap eo's with poppyseeds, and Goatsmilk with oatmeal and lavender. Smells very herbal in my dining room! Going to make some more today since my supplies have come. I'm going to try some pumpkin spice soap with goatsmilk, and not sure what else yet but I have the whole day to think about it!
Did you like my Pumpkin Spice in my goat milk bar from the swap? I LOVE the scent, nice and strong at .75 PPO. It was from Tony's.

Paul....
I loved yours! I bought mine from cierras its nice and strong and since I made handmilled soap Im first going to infuse some pumpkin spice tea and add it to the batch to cook. Then add some pumpking spice fo and mix it up! I'm excited yours smells so delicious!
 
G

Guest

Im still waiting for supplied to come.. I think next weekend is my weekend for some serious soaping.. I ordered from Flickers, my local supplier... my molds :wink: I will be ordering containers..

I cant wait.. living in the kitchen.. Awwwwww

Oh.. did I tell you I cant stand cooking LOL
 

Latest posts

Top