Soapmaker Discount on Gift Packaging Boxes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark the Box Guy

Reaction score
May I start by saying that I'm quickly become addicted to soapmaking, so I've set up a permanent 10% discount at both FoldaboxUSA and Foldabox UK for forum members.

Our folding product gift boxes have been used by many beauty product companies over the years, and now it seems can be used as a mould. Your soap will always fit your box perfectly!

They come in cartons of 12 or 20 (depending on which continent you live.) You can even order a single sample if you like.

Just enter "soapersarecleanerthanregularpeople" in the shopping cart for your 10% discount.

Eco Kraft Gift Boxes-1-2.jpg

Eco Kraft Gift Boxes-2-2.jpg

Eco Kraft Gift Boxes-1-3.jpg

Eco Kraft Gift Boxes-1-4.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely boxes, but they are still so pricey! :(

They're pricy when compared to folding box board, which is typically .5mm thick. Our boxes are rigid 2.5mm greyboard with laminated artpaper and magnetic closures and are well suited for gift sets that contain multiple products. Many of our beauty product clients will package a few bars of soap and some lotion in one gift box. Rigid greyboard and boxboard are two entirely different products.

Some of my posts have pictures of them - Berlin Phil's Blue Arm - so you can get an idea of their size and construction.

Back