Simple Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to achieve something that was simple or quiet possibly. This is scented with Oregan trails Michael Kors type and I have named it Bridal bouquet. Smells lovely, would have loved to avoided the partial gel but being a floral I am thinking it may not be possible..........might use freezer for a few hours instead of fridge next time

BridalBoquet002.jpg

It's very pretty. I know how annoying partial gels are but it's so nice and round that I think it works in this case.

that looks like some sort of white chocolate desert!! as usual, Lyn i am green with soapy envy!! Great job!!

Simple and pretty, looks like slightly melted ice cream. Mmmm, food.

Relle.

Pure comes to mind when I look at that soap, pure and intimate, so very very pretty, partial gel can be frustrating but I think it doesn't take away from this soap. :D

lyn, when i need inspiration i look at your soaps, your site is a favorite bookmark although i cannot for the life of me figure out how you do those pretty fluffed tops. totally gorgeous, classy, elegant... wow! perfect for the occasion!

Paillo with the tops I just use a popsicle stick I think you call them in the USA and run along each side of the mold when it is thicker and turn it up and over into the middle somewhat. I then refrigerate as you dont want heat to flop your tops so to speak :0). Just play with it and it will come to you I am sure :0).
Bubbles I am going to try that with the next batch as would love to soap this without the partial get......it would then really look like a dollop of ice-cream :).
Oh soap dont you just love it all, I so enjoy coming and browsing everyones soaps and glad you all dont mind me sharing mine with you to :0)

Latest posts

Back