Silent Auction Basket

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSL

Reaction score
So I talked about my first basket, but didn't take a pic, this time! I took a pic!! This basket is for a school fundraiser for my SIL's children's school. Hope it brings in some $$ for the school!

Thank you!
It has a mix of strawberry, ocean breeze and sex on the beach scents. 2 lotions, 2 bath salts, 2 fizzies, a foot scub bar, 1 soap and a washcloth. I stuffed the bottom of the basket with slyers and topped it with kraft krinkle paper and used wraffia and tulle to complete it.

That is an awesome basket of goodies. I hope it brings lots of $$$$ for thr school.

Kitn

I hope it goes to someone who can really appreciate it!! It looks great!

Let us know how the bidding went.

:)
Jude

I remember school fundraisers, and this would have been something I would gladly purchase. Very nice gift basket.

Thank you all!
I'm quite pleased. The only thing I dont' like is that it had alredy started to "sink" into the basket.. so note to self.. use more stuffing, use shallow baskets.. LOL

I hope it brings lots of $ in for the school!
SIL said there's supposed to be only about 50 people.

FYI - The auction wasn't packed, SIL thinks there were less than 100 people there, but the basket ended up going for $50!

I'm sure the school was thrilled your beautiful basket sold for that much! They will probably keep you in mind for their next fundraiser, :)

Jude

Latest posts

Back