See 'ya around guys!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I've had a lot of fun chatting with you guys and I've learned a lot here. I would've enjoyed staying a bit longer and continuing to share my knowledge and experience as a web designer & marketer for those interested in taking their first steps into the online business world. Unfortunately, the forum's official position on my advice in this realm is that it is "misleading" and basically unwanted.

That being the case, I see it best to leave the forum -- for now at least -- rather than continuing to receive discrediting remarks about my opinions and advice. I wish you all the best in life, and I'd like to share one of my favorite quotes here:

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." [Elisabeth Kübler-Ross]

Take care of yourselves! See ya around...

Uh-Oh... I think I must have missed something somewhere. Not sure what happened but I'm sorry that you're leaving. Best of luck to you Daniel. Stop in and let us know how your doing once in a while.

Really sorry you feel that way. :(

Maybe in time you will reconsider. All the best. :)

Jude

I have no idea what happened but I wish you the best:) You can always change your mind....we'll be glad to see you again.

I'm clueless, but wish you the best. Enjoyed the banter and good advice in my short time here. Best of luck to you!

Carebear, it's not always you!!!
I don't know, sometimes people just don't like negative feedback, or differing opinions, sounds like that's what might have happened to me.

Daniel, I personally hope to see you again on here. I felt your marketing advice was on target

ME=>soaping's original "red-haired step child" (no offense meant to any other group of redheads, I'm a freckle faced african american red head)

Daniel,

Oh come on, don't go. Just like in families, there will be an occasional disagreement or squabble but that doesn't mean we abandon our family. We just move on and learn from our disagreements and work it out. I hope you will conisder staying :D

Sibi

LOL @ carebear. Actually I always liked reading your posts. I like your bluntness.

Guys, it wasn't negative feedback or anything like that. I have no problems with that. Suffice it to say I gave some advice to Ashley (regarding getting started with online sales, something I have a good deal of experience in), and one of the mods determined my advice to be "misleading" -- and pulled no punches in doing so -- because I don't have experience selling soap specifically.

I never implied that my experience was specific to soap, and I think it could have been applied to marketing & selling all kinds of products and services online, but the forum admin stepped in and closed the thread, saying (and I paraphrase) "the opinion of a mod is the official opinion of the forum, if you don't like it, leave."

I'll be back eventually.

That is flat out BS Daniel & you pulled that quote straight out of your ear. That was NEVER said.

I was going to leave this thread open but if all you have to add is lies & BS this one is going to be closed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back